|| my butt hurts
God this sucks. Hurricane Wilma totally kicked our asses and we had to flee Ft Lauderdale and go to my cousin’s house in Daytona. Not like he even lives here. With the money he has, he owns a house, like, everywhere. It’s so boring here. The only good things they have are cable, food, light, heat, etc. Stuff we didn’t have back home. It was awesome, me and Neesh watched FUSE and VH1 all day. They don’t have internet though, which is why I’m actually writing this entry in Microsoft Word and plan on posting it here once we go back. I haven’t had school all week (it’s Friday, today, btw.)
We went shopping yesterday at Publix. We also went to this awesome store called Dots. I got a pair of jeans, a top, and a jean skirt. I’m so happy. But my mom’s bank account was kind of fried from the hurricane. She can’t access any of her money so we’re kind of screwed for a while.
Me and my mom walked down the block to this little theater they have in Daytona. It’s actually pretty cute, but they don’t look they have many kid things. But they are in need of a stage manager, so my mom and I are going by tomorrow morning to help them build sets. My mom might take on a weekend job with them if you can. Mind you, it’s 6 hours from Ft Lauderdale to Daytona and she’s willing to travel up Friday or early Saturday and go back Sunday. I don’t really mind that either. I could do my homework or whatever in the car and we could just stay in Cris’s house.
Anyway, after that we walked down to the beach. It was pretty nice. I got a little exercise and hopefully a slightly darker tan. We just walked up and down once, collecting a few shells and scaring some birds. It was nice.
My other cousin here with me is such a bitch. Her birthday is tomorrow. I made her a power point presentation/birthday card, but I just deleted it. I have to sleep in the bedroom with her and we were watching TV. Pimp My Ride came on and I changed the channel. She got all bitchy and mad, complained to my mom WHO FUCKING CAVED IN!!!! She told me to change the fucking channel. I couldn’t believe it. We had the earring incident just the other week and we discussed how the bitchy little ass-hole gets everything she wants whenever she wants it and my mom totally isn’t helping the situation.
Right now I’m on the couch opposite her (my mom) and she’s rubbing my foot, trying to calm me down or something. Fuck everything. She doesn’t really mean it. If she did, she would have just said we had to get along or turn off the fucking TV all together. Not give that skanky little whore her way.
I’m gonna make a list. 100 things I hate about (my bitch-hole of a cousin)
1. She complains about everything,
2. People always feel bad for her when she complains.
3. Her parents (all 3) are filthy fucking rich.
4. She wears all kinds of bras when she’s flatter than a piece of cardboard.
5. She’s 11 and owns a thong.
6. She complains about having such a shitty life when she knows she’s a princess.
7. She thinks she knows everything when she really doesn’t.
8. She gets more things for her birthday and holidays than anyone should.
9. She’s selfish.
10. She’s rude, but all the adults seem to ignore it.
11. Whenever she’s wrong or being a bitch, adults always take her side.
12. She acts so innocent, then turns around and it’s like she’s grown fangs.
13. She holds grudges.
14. She’s the favorite and rubs it in everyone’s faces.
15. She wonders why boys don’t like her when she’s annoying, rude, and has no curves whatsoever.
16. She makes the most shitty cake you’d ever taste.
17. Every animal she sees, she has to pick up and touch.
18. She lies every chance she gets that will make her seem smarter.
That’s all I have for now. *breathes deeply* It’s amazing how you could hate your own flesh and blood so much.
Moving on. I saw, like 5, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire trailers in the past two days than is normal. Earlier on I saw one that was completely new and I seriously almost wet myself. I was glued to the TV and I suddenly felt like I had to pee. It was strange, but oddly cool.
I’ve become obsessed with Fall Out Boy lately. The lead singer and the black-haired bass players are now my hot guy targets. I think the black-haired one (the one that starred in the “Dance, Dance” video) might be a little, you know, *flowery* but that’s okay. He’s still hot. The lead lead singer has the sexiest side burns you will ever see. Well, so does the lead singer of Motion City Soundtrack, but his are just scary.
Come Sunday and I’ll have been without internet access for a whole week. Man, this blows.
Well, peace out and I’ll see you on the flipside.